Bonds are Back: A Comprehensive Guide on Bonds with Stan Sattler (Ep. 97)
As an advisor, it's important to be able to construct a portfolio that can perform well in different market environments.
In this episode, Stan Sattler, Director of Investment Solutions at Belle Haven Investments, delves into the risks and rewards associated with different types of bonds.
He also shares Belle Haven's laddered portfolio strategy and provides practical advice on building a fixed-income portfolio that is not solely dependent on predictions of interest rate movements.
- The different revenue streams backing bond
- The risks and rewards associated with different types of bonds
- How Belle Haven Investments focuses on safer areas of the bond market
- Advice on building a fixed-income portfolio that can perform well in various market environments
- Avoiding decisions based solely on predictions of interest rate movements
- And more!
Connect with Stan:
- LinkedIn: Stanley Sattler | Director of Investment Solutions, Belle Haven Investments
- Belle Haven Investments
Connect with Peter:
- Raskin Planning Group
- (617) 728-7433
- LinkedIn: Peter Raskin
- Facebook: Raskin Planning Group
- Twitter: Raskin Planning Group
- LinkedIn: Raskin Planning Group
Schedule Time with Peter:
Disclosure: This is not intended to be a substitute for professional investment advice. Always seek the advice of your financial adviser or other qualified financial service providers with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Peter Raskin is a registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Securities offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer. Member SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Sagemark Consulting, a division of Lincoln Financial Advisors, a registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies. Raskin Planning Group is not an affiliate of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. You may want to consult a legal or tax advisor regarding any legal or tax information as it relates to your personal circumstances.