A mini-series about year-round tax planning wouldn’t be complete without discussing investment tax management.
In part four, Peter Raskin discusses his investment tax management recommendations, including the advantages of capital gains and dividend tax rates. Then he dives into the ins and outs of stepped-up basis and gifting strategies.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to take advantage of gains (and losses) in the market to keep more of your overall financial portfolio
- Why you shouldn’t sell your property if you are coming close to your life expectancy
- How to know if you are a good fit for generational tax planning and swapping tax brackets
- Why highly appreciated assets can be a good option for charitable giving
- What a qualified charitable distribution is and how it can save you money in taxes
- And more!
Tune in to learn about investment tax management and become better prepared for your wealth journey!
Resources: Raskin Planning Group | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 |
Disclosure: The is not intended to be a substitute for professional investing advice always seek the advice of your financial adviser or other qualified financial service provider with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Peter Raskin is a registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors.Securities offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer. Member SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Sagemark Consulting, a division of Lincoln Financial Advisors, a registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies. Raskin Planning Group is not an affiliate of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. You may want to consult a legal or tax advisor regarding any legal or tax information as it relates to your personal circumstances