Navigating Long Term Care with Natasha Heimrath (Ep.87)
Many people don’t like to discuss the need for long-term care for their loved ones. However, it is vital to have open communication with your family about your wants and needs before decisions need to be made.
In this episode of Wealth Is In The Details, Peter Raskin chats with Natasha Heimrath, executive director at Concord Park Senior Living*. She discusses the options of long term care available for seniors as they walk through life and what makes the community at Concord Park so unique.
- The forms of long-term care
- Why long-term care is triggered after a change in health
- The financial considerations for long-term care facilities
- What you can expect from the community at Concord Park Senior Living
- And more
Connect with Peter:
- Raskin Planning Group
- (617) 728-7433
- LinkedIn: Peter Raskin
- Facebook: Raskin Planning Group
- Twitter: Raskin Planning Group
- LinkedIn: Raskin Planning Group
Schedule Time with Peter:
Connect with Natasha Heimrath:
- (978) 369-4728
- Concord Park Senior Living
- LinkedIn: Natasha Heimrath
- LinkedIn: Concord Park Senior Living
- Facebook: Senior Living Residences
- Twitter: Senior Living Residences
Disclosure: This is not intended to be a substitute for professional investment advice. Always seek the advice of your financial adviser or other qualified financial service providers with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Raskin Planning Group is a marketing name for registered representatives of Lincoln Financial Advisors.Securities offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer. Member SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Sagemark Consulting, a division of Lincoln Financial Advisors, a registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies.
Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. You may want to consult a legal or tax advisor regarding any legal or tax information as it relates to your personal circumstances.
*Not affiliated with Lincoln Financial Advisors.