Everyone has questions about finance, whether they want to know when to take Social Security or compare renting to buying.
In this episode, Peter Raskin continues answering questions he gets asked as a financial advisor, sharing his knowledge and experience on topics everyone wants to know.
- Why clients should invest now
- When to take out money from retirement funds and Social Security
- The benefits of buying outright versus renting or leasing products
- How to increase investment returns by waiting on paying off mortgages
- And more
- Wealth Is In The Details: Your Frequently Asked Questions Answered, Part 1 (Ep.83)
- Wealth Is In The Details: How Does Social Security Fit Into Your Investment Plan (Ep.15)
Connect with Peter:
- Raskin Planning Group
- (617) 728-7433
- LinkedIn: Peter Raskin
- Facebook: Raskin Planning Group
- Twitter: Raskin Planning Group
- LinkedIn: Raskin Planning Group
Schedule Time with Peter
Disclosure: This is not intended to be a substitute for professional investment advice. Always seek the advice of your financial adviser or other qualified financial service providers with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Raskin Planning Group is a marketing name for registered representatives of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Securities offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer. Member SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Sagemark Consulting, a division of Lincoln Financial Advisors, a registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies. Raskin Planning Group is not an affiliate of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. You may want to consult a legal or tax advisor regarding any legal or tax information as it relates to your personal circumstances.